The Computer has become our necessity in today’s world. New computer users face several computer problems that experienced users know how to handle. These problems can be simply conquered and, once you figure them out, they’ll never bother you again.
Basic Issues We Need To Be Aware Of:
- Plugging in the computer parts – It’s the first step, you have to plug-in all the wires correctly.
- Shutdown the computer correctly- never shut down the computer by pressing the power button as it can harm your data’s and you can probably lose it. If you want your computer to be safe, always shutdown it correctly following the procedures.
- Lost files – you can simply find a file in the find bar on the windows start menu. You can even view and edit it by double-clicking on it in the search results.
- No sound – This is one of the easiest computer problems to fix: go to the taskbar in the bottom right corner of the screen and find the icon that looks like a conical speaker. Left click it once and drag the volume up. If the Mute checkbox is checked, click it once to uncheck it.
- Mouse moves too quickly or slowly- it can be adjusted according to you. Open the Windows Control Panel from the Start menu and open the Keyboard and Mice wizard. On the Pointer Options tab, there’s a slider that changes how quickly the mouse pointer moves. Adjust it, click Apply, and give the mouse a try. Repeat until you find a setting comfortable for you.
AVRiQ – One Solution For All
If still, you are facing any problem then you need to have expert’s advice. AVRiQ offers every kind of services at your doorstep. We have a team of experts to give the solution to every problem. You just need to call us once and there we are, at your doorstep.