AVRiQ respects customers’ choice of services. In order to address the adequate method of servicing, we allow the customers to cancel or reschedule it, after they have scheduled the service appointment. Hence, we created a Cancellation and Refund policy.
- You can cancel or reschedule your appointment by informing our customer support.
- You are required to cancel the confirmed booking 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Otherwise will be charged in full for your scheduled service.
- We will impose cancellation charge as applied if you cancel the appointment within 24 hours of a confirmed appointment.
- You will be charged the full fee if the cancellation time exceeds 24 hours of your scheduled service. However, you can book another service online.
- For AVRiQ in-home service, the customer will have to pay for visiting charge.
- A cancellation fee of $25 will be applied if the customer canceled the service within 24 hours of a confirmed appointment
- Customers are not entitled to any refund full once the appointment is confirmed.
- If the service is done online, there will be one-time fee deduction for the service.
- If you don’t inform customer support about the issue waiting 24 hours of fixing the issue, there won’t be refund.
- For online booking, if our in-home techs failed to visit the customer’s place, the customer is entitled to receive the full amount.
- There is no warranty for the In-Home Basic doorstep services and the refund is not applicable in this case.
- We do not take responsibility if the customer found out the provided software defected/malfunction. The customer must contact the software manufacturer itself.
Our technician may install a new software/application on your computer system. Once the purchased software/application is installed on your system, it cannot be returned or refunded.
If the customer requires any hardware for the service,
he/she has to arrange the hardware by himself/herself. We do not provide any hardware product.
If the hardware is found to be defective or malfunctioning,
AVRiQ is not responsible for the same and the customer has to follow the return procedure of the vendor he has purchased the device from.